Rightfully Sewn is dedicated to creating a well-connected, efficient fashion design and manufacturing community. As such, we have created the Industry Directory to provide "the place" where students, professionals, and customers look to find businesses like yours.
Each Industry Directory member will receive the following benefits:
- Online business listing on Industry Directory
- Ability to push special offers and connect with other Directory members
- Unlimited job and internship listings on Jobs Board*, which will also be promoted through Rightfully Sewn's social media channels
- Representation at Rightfully Sewn's Professional Development Seminar, Fabric Sourcing, and Career Day, which will attract over 100 high school, college-aged, and established designers
- Invitations to participate in regular networking meetings to discuss pressing industry topics
- Annual social media recognition on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Membership is $250 per year, and our application is simple and structured so as to collect vital information about our industry, which we can use to report to local, regional, and national governing bodies. Categories include:
- Clothing Stylist
- Custom Gown Designer
- Embroidery/Screen Printing Services
- Fabric Dyeing/Sublimation Printer
- Fabric/Notion Supplier
- Fashion Designer
- Fashion Design School
- Fashion Show
- Fashion Market
- Fashion-Focused Attorney
- Garment Care Services
- Hair/Makeup Stylist
- Modeling Agency
- Pattern Making/Technical Design Services
- Sewing Equipment/Fashion Technology Supplier
- Sewing School/Instructor
- Studio/Maker Spaces
Your membership will also help power Rightfully Sewn's seamstress training and fashion designer programs.
We look forward to having you involved! If you have any questions, please direct them to 816-812-3301.
*JOBS BOARD TESTIMONIAL
We were thrilled with the candidates we received thanks to our posting on the Rightfully Sewn Jobs Board. Résumés had the experience and skills we were looking for. It was great to have a chance to target a community whose “members” were sewing and fashion enthusiasts versus weeding through hundreds of applicants received via traditional job boards.
-Amy Barickman, founder, Indygo Junction Inc. & AmyBarickman.com